WHAT TO DO:
– Write scripts for 10-12-minute videos about video games.
– Research video game news and topics, generate ideas for new videos and video formats for the channel.
– Research and gather source material for video editing.
– Work closely with the team of video editors.
– Fluent English (Advanced, Native).
– You have a deep passion for and knowledge of video games, ideally have experience of working in the field.
– You have experience of working with scripts, understanding of writing for YouTube.
– You can research video source material that can be used in editing according to YouTube’s policy.
– Have a portfolio with English texts/scripts (CVs without references to the portfolio are not considered).
WHAT WE OFFER:
– The opportunity to express yourself creatively.
– Professional growth in the project.
– The opportunity to be part of the content strategy team.