Sports Brief is looking for a creative mind to head to our social media team.
- Overseeing our Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp channel and Twitter (X) page.
- Plan & develop and manage a social media content calendar for relevant platforms - weekly (Facebook, Instagram (to include Stories), WhatsApp channel, Twitter, LinkedIn, and future social platforms).
- Ensure all online material and messaging are consistent with the SB corporate identity, values, overall story, and voice for the target audience.
- Interact with the designer in terms of setting tasks, request changes made and approving the final design.
- Oversee and approve new graphic posts of social media editors
- Identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
- Schedule posts and decode insights.
- Find and engage new potential advertisers through social media and then put them in touch with Sales team.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Identifying strategic social media weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Manage 3 social media managers and social lead editors.
- Host live stream events to actively engage their audience and provide highly interactive entertainment directly to their audience.
- Understanding of social media KPIs; Assist with tracking and interpreting metrics to enhance user engagement, suggest content optimization
- Intermediate level of Figma, Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- Creativity to think outside the box
- Able to take initiative and create new ideas and content
- Strong writing, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Working knowledge and familiarity with SEO, Crowd Tangle, Buzzumo
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to recognize good design and maintain a consistent aesthetic
Sports Brief is a partner of LEGIT company, a media holding operating in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana, with projects like Briefly.co.za, Legit.ng, TUKO.co.ke and YEN.com.gh.
Join our team!