Esc Media is looking for a scriptwriter to join a celebrity YouTube channel Rumour Juice. Rumour Juice is a part of an entertainment platform Briefly News. We are members of the United Nations SDG Media Compact, and partners of Google, Facebook, Genesis Media Emerging Markets.
what to do:
- Research topics and generate ideas that would attract wide audiences on YouTube channel Rumour Juice.
- Write scripts for YouTube videos, making sure they hook the audience and tell an interesting story.
- Select visual material (videos, interviews, photos) for the script in collaboration with editors and your manager.
- Fluent in English (Advanced, Native).
- Knowledgeable in content related to Hollywood stars and keep up with the latest premiers on Netflix.
- Can accurately compose and rewrite information, find unusual ways of presenting the material in order to "hook" the audience.
- Have experience in writing articles, or scripts about Hollywood celebrities for at least 1 year.
- Have a portfolio with English texts (CVs without references to the portfolio are not considered).
what we offer:
- The opportunity to express yourself in a creative way.
- Professional growth in the project.
- The opportunity to be part of the content strategy team
Interested? Then send us your CV and portfolio!